Aim: The aim this month is to research the types of lighting, costume, colour, hair, makeup and ideas. Also do research and decide who my target audience will be and what genre my music video will be.
These images are my research into the different codes and conventions of magazine adverts. I have looked at the two main features, the font and the picture, and how they attract the target audience. This has helped me to make decisions about my magazine advert that will help to make it unique and appealing to both my primary and secondary target audience.
I deconstructed the album/Digipak for Adele 25 to see how it creates representation though the colour, font, imagery and words. I also looked at what the target audience for this particular artist/album was and how they specifically targeted them. By doing this deconstruction it has given me ideas on who I want the target audience for my product to be and how I will target them.
The name of the song that I have chosen to use for my music video is 'LU2'. It is by the band 'Freedom to Glide'. The song is from the album 'Rain' which was released on 11th November 2013, for remembrance day. Each of the songs on the album link to World War II in some way and are all made in memory of the people who served in the war. Freedom to Glide are a rock band from Birmingham, England which is made up of two members who both started off in Pink Floyd tribute band. 'LU2' is a vocal, piano and strings piece that focuses on a prisoner of war. This gives their audience an insight into what it was like for the prisoners of war during World War II. This topic is not ne that is usually addressed and spoken about so by featuring it in a song it will speak to people and help them to better understand the topic better.
Comments
Post a Comment