I deconstructed the album/Digipak Divide by Ed Sheeran and look at how it creates reprenttion using layout, colour, imagery and content. I looked into how they targeted both their primary and secondary. I looked at the overall representation of the album/Digipak and deconstructed it looking at semiotics. This deconstruction has helped me to beignet decide on the target audience for my product.
These images are my research into the different codes and conventions of magazine adverts. I have looked at the two main features, the font and the picture, and how they attract the target audience. This has helped me to make decisions about my magazine advert that will help to make it unique and appealing to both my primary and secondary target audience.
I deconstructed the album/Digipak for Adele 25 to see how it creates representation though the colour, font, imagery and words. I also looked at what the target audience for this particular artist/album was and how they specifically targeted them. By doing this deconstruction it has given me ideas on who I want the target audience for my product to be and how I will target them.
Comments
Post a Comment